Do you want a massage chair that’s labeled THE BEST in the world?
The Luraco i7 Plus is not just your typical massaging unit, it’s recognized by the FDA as an actual medical device, and it’s part first American-made massaging chair line in the entire industry!
Read my full Luraco iRobot 7 Plus review …
The Luraco iRobotics 7 Plus is the best massage chair in the world right now. It is the only massaging recliner in the market that’s scientifically proven to provide many health benefits. You can even read the study here and see for yourself! This research is done by an independent 3rd party that’s recognized as an academic institution. Here are the main takeaways from their experiment:
The benefits of the chair were averaged from a large number of participants’ (521 users) test results:
- Stress level reduction by 44%
- Stress-related discomfort reduction by 47%
- Blood pressure reduction by 3-4%
- Heart rate reduction by 8%
On top of these scientifically-proven health benefits, this seat is basically a mini-vacation that you can customize to create the best experience for you. The features of this massage include heat therapy and massage techniques that combine to create the most relaxing sitting experience.
What I Love About The Luracho iRobotics 7 Plus:
- Quiet seating experience because of the noise reduction technology
- Extensive and customizable heating and massage functions
- Ergonomic design with S-Track build and zero-gravity reclining
- Easy assembly
- Made in the US
- Registered by the FDA as an actual medical device
What I Don’t Love About The Luraco iRobotics 7 Plus:
- No space-saving technology
To sum it all up, I wholly recommend the Luraco iRobotics 7 Plus if you want the best unit in the market. This American-made chair is suitable for the broadest body types and any age.
It’s the ideal medical device that helps you improve your health in a fun, invigorating, and relaxing way.
Read on for the full review!
About The LURACO Technologies Company / Bio
Luraco Inc. is an American company established in 2006. And it’s more than just a massaging chair manufacturer.
Here’s what we know about this company:
- Luraco is often lauded as a brand that utilizes patented technologies on all of their products
- Luraco has received multiple awards by different institutions including the Tarrant County, the SMU School of Business, and the US Department of Commerce
- The head of their engineering research department, Dr. Kevin Le, Ph.D., has authored over 25 scientific publications in conferences and Journals.
- Luraco has 32 International and local patents under its belt (17 of which are granted, and the rest are pending.)
- Lastly, Luraco massage chairs are listed by the FDA as Medical Devices.
Summary: Luraco is a local brand with an established reputation as a manufacturer that creates products that use top-of-the-line tech. Many of their offerings use special patented features that you can’t find in other brands.
Luraco i7 Plus Notable Features & Benefits
- S-Track Build
This model features an S-Track type frame, allowing its built-in quad rollers to fit your spine’s natural curve. While not exactly the most advanced design, many high-end units still use the S-track for its reliability and comfort.
- 3D Scan
Much like its predecessor, the i7 Plus comes with 3D Body Scanning tech that lets the unit scan your back and adjust its rollers to suit your body. You also have the option of making some manual adjustments yourself. With these two features combined, you’ve ensured a perfect massaging experience every time.
- “4D” Massaging Technology
Every S-Track massaging unit comes with 3D massaging tech since their rollers move through the Z, X, and Y axes. However, this unit uses something a little different. And many manufacturers are starting to coin it as 4D.
The rollers are given an upgrade by letting them move under 3 inches away from their track. So you’re getting a deeper massage that can benefit your muscles. It almost feels like a deep-tissue massage when fixed at its maximum setting.
- Zero-Gravity Seating
This NASA-inspired tech is built into this model to enhance your overall experience. It reclines you into a position that elevates your knees slightly above the chest. So gravity helps center your body weight against the seat’s rollers, giving you a deeper and effective massage.
- Multiple Settings
These settings were painstakingly implemented to give you a near limitless amount of massage combinations. For a start, the techniques you can pick are:
- Kneading and Tapping
- “Air Mode” (that uses activated airbags to give you a unique massage experience.)
- You also have the option of choosing different body regions:
- Head and Neck
- Lower Back
- Upper Back
If you just want to skip the initial setup and go straight to a massage, you can have your pick among these pre-programmed massage options:
- TV Mode
Lastly, this model comes with six intensity settings. So if you want a milder experience or something more full-blown, the sky’s the limit.
- Additional Swivel Massage And Hip Twist
If you thought that the number of available options in the original i7 was extensive, the Plus gets an additional setting you can enjoy. They’re essentially a mild version of the full-body stretch you can get from spas. And it’s excellent at decreasing chronic spinal aches and spinal decompression. This feature is a boon for anyone experiencing early pregnancy, post-surgery, or users who prefer a more gentle setting.
- Enhanced Comprehensive Remote
This newer model improves upon almost every aspect of the original i7. And this includes its remote. Much like its predecessor, the plus also uses a user-friendly, touch-screen type remote, except it’s a lot more durable and much faster. You also get new settings like additional rhythms for Tapping and Kneading.
- Bluetooth Speaker
Unlike the older system, the Plus uses a Bluetooth sound system that offers a lot more convenience. It’s more powerful and higher-quality, using 10W speakers that’s more than enough to give you an excellent music experience.
- Made and Developed In The US
Luraco can boast being the first-ever manufacturer to have their massage recliner feature the “Made in US” seal. For a fuller detail on their process:
- Luraco manufactures the leather and structural hardware of the i7 in Taiwan.
- Luraco’s R&D, Software Testing, and Final Assembly are done in the US. So their products comply with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) to have a “Made in US” seal.
- Their Sale Support and Customer Service team are all based in the US.
- Backed By Scientific Research
A third-party academic institution tested this product for its effects on its users. And overall, every tester experienced a reduction in stress-related discomfort, blood pressure, and heart rate. Many medical professionals recommend this recliner, and the FDA classifies the i7 Plus as a medical device.
Summary: The i7 Plus is an American-made, scientifically-backed recliner that features multiple heating and massaging functions in an ergonomic build. It acts both as a piece of furniture designed for pure recreation as well as a medically-recognized device that can improve your health.
iRobotics i7 Plus Specifications
- User weight limit: Up to 300 pounds
- User height limit: Up to 6′ 7″
- Power consumed: ~150 Watts (Max)
- Reclining angle: 120º – 170º
- Roller track’s length: 32 inches (81 cm)
- Total no of automatic functions: 9
- Total no. of manual functions: Countless combinations
- Automatic timer shut-down time: Adjustable from 5 to 30 minutes
- Product weight: 265 pounds (120 kg)
- Product height (Reclined): 47 inches (119 cm)
- Product width (Reclined): 38 inches (96 cm)
- Product length (Reclined): 81 inches (205 cm)
- Accessories: User manual, tools for assembly, soft blanket
Summary: The i7 pro can suit a broad range of height and weight types. You can choose between 9 automatic functions or create your own personalized combination. It also comes with additional accessories that can help with the assembly and enhance your experience.
Reliability and Warranty of iRobotics 7 Massage Chair
Luraco’s offerings meet the standards of US-made products in their industry. So you’re sure to have a unit that’s durable, effective, and safe.
Generally speaking, the longer the warranty a manufacturer provides for its product, the more they have faith in its durability. Depending on its use, the i7 Pro can come with a different warranty.
Here’s the complete breakdown:
- Private Use
Every labor and part cost is covered during the initial three years after the purchase date
The next two years covers the cost of parts
- Commercial Use
Every labor and part cost is covered during the initial six months after the purchase date
The next six months covers the cost of parts
- Extended Warranty Plan
All products, even the most durable, have defective rates. If you want to secure your unit’s quality and performance for a longer time period, you can opt to include Luraco’s Extended Warranty Plan.
This plan will give you an extra two years of protection for your personal unit.
Reminder: Extended warranty plan is only available for in-home use applications only. Luraco does not offer this plan for commercial use. No labor warranty will be offered for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and international sales.
Summary: The i7 comes with a generous warranty that private users can extend for added security. People who buy this unit for commercial purposes can also enjoy a warranty (albeit within a shorter timeframe.)
Benefits of Luraco Technologies iRobotics 7 Plus Chair
Here’s the extensive list of benefits you can expect from this unit:
Multiple Massaging Features
- 3D Massage Rollers
- Zero Gravity Design
- S-Track Build
- Dual Foot Rollers
- Advanced Air massage Compressing Option
- 9 Pre-programmed Settings
- Heat Therapy
- Heart Rate and Blood Pressure Monitor (Optional)
- Advanced Health Monitoring and Operating System
- Twist Stretching and Body Swivel Program
- Body Scan Tech
- 5 Adjustable Memory Programs
- Manual Massaging Mode
- Airbag Customization
- Touch Screen-type Remote
- Bluetooth Music System
- Automatic Recline, Seat, Leg, and Ottoman ExtensionOttoman
- Noise Reduction Tech
- Multiple Voice response settings (English, French, Japanese, German, Spanish, Vietnamese, and Korean)
- U.S based sale support and customer service
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty and commercial warranty
- Run by 12 powerful motors and 100 air cells
- Automatic Self-Diagnostics
- Genuine Leather Upholstery
- Designed and Made in the US
Complies With Many Standards
- FDA Registered
- UL listed
- CE listed
Summary: The i7 Plus is packed with a ton of useful features and designs that create an excellent product. It offers different types of massages, intensity settings, and body regions. This ergonomic chair that also provides heating therapy meets the standards of both the government and 3rd party institutions.
Most online offerings feature free shipping and White Glove delivery, along with debris removal and in-home setup. While not exactly a big surprise since most pricey products are shipped for free, it’s still certainly a big plus.
Summary: With a pricey product like the i7 Plus, you would normally get free shipping and other services on most online retailers. Always check your available massage options to save yourself a neat sum in shipping potentially.
User Reviews, What Customers are Saying? Does Luraco Massage Chair Work?
Personally, I’ve tried this unit to help out with my back problem. And it really helps with spinal decompression. Some of my friends who lead busier lifestyles and have no time for a vacation love the i7 Plus because it’s like bringing a spa to your home.
You get a personalized massager, heat therapy, and a sound player all in one piece of furniture!
Here’s the consensus from online reviews:
- The i7 Plus helps with back pain and blood pressure
- The i7 helps with stress relief
- The i7 is definitely a pricier offering, but it’s a good investment
- The i7 gives you a fully customizable experience
This widespread online praise isn’t just limited to user reviews. Many trusted establishments and institutions have awarded the i7 for its performance:
- Best of Show Award from Residential Systems on the 2016 CEDIA Show
- Best Quality in Home Furnishings Award from the 2016 Innovation & Tech Today Magazine
- Best Medical Massage Chair Award from Tech Guru on the International Consumer Electronics Show, 2015
Summary: The general consensus among users and even tech and furniture establishments is that the i7 gives an excellent massaging experience that offers numerous health benefits. It’s one of the more expensive units on the market, but you’re paying for a high-quality build along with the latest technologies.
Where Can I Buy Luraco Massage Chair
The first place you can check is Luraco’s website or a trusted retailer like Amazon. The latter, especially, will give you excellent prices and deals. Some online sellers don’t allow refunds, so make sure to check all of your options before making your purchase.
Summary: I recommend that you check Amazon since they normally give the best deals when it comes to this model. It’s also a good idea to check the brand’s website and see what they have to offer.
Luraco i7 Plus vs Inada Dreamwave
Many consider the Dreamwave as one of the best models in the market.
Let’s see how it compares with an equally strong competitor:
Summary: The Inada’s four-roller massaging will give you a gentler experience while the Luraco Plus provides a more extensive list of functions and ergonomic designs. The latter can also accommodate a wider height range.
Luraco i7 Plus vs Luraco Legend Plus
While the Legend and the i7 pro are made by the same brand, you’d be surprised that both have distinct differences, so one makes a better choice depending on your preference.
Let’s start with their similar offerings:
Summary: While both units are excellent, I recommend the Legend if you want a more affordable offering if you can go without the enhanced stretching as well as the comprehensive heating and massaging. It’s also the better choice if you want a massager that can reach up to your glutes.
Massaging recliners are pretty expensive. So you have to make the right buying choice if you don’t want to have regrets. But the fact that you’re reading this right now means that you’re already heading the right direction by doing some research.
Here are some of my final recommendations you might want to consider:
- The Luraco Legend is a more affordable option (compared to the i7 Plus) with powerful massages that can reach your glutes.
- The Dreamwave gives you a gentler massaging experience.
My favorite, however, is the Luraco i7 PLUS.
It’s the strong and silent type of massaging recliner industry. The i7 Plus gives you an extensive list of massaging and heating settings to choose from with the most ergonomic design.
It’s not surprising that countless users and trusted institutions laud this model as the best in the world. If you want to invest in a high-quality unit, get the Luraco i7 Plus.
If you’re looking for other units that give you the same quality, ergonomic experience, I recommend looking into the Human Touch Novo Xt2 and the Human Touch Super Novo.
These seats will give you a similar massaging and heating feature along with other convenient additions like a magnetic dock and holder.